Small loader work before and after operation of inspection and maintenance
Daily homework before and after operation of inspection and maintenance
Engine, electric, instrument part
1. Check the water tank.
2. Check the fuel tank of oil.
3. Check the engine oil pan oil quantity.
4. Check the oil pipe, water pipe, tube and sealing parts.
5. Check the battery connection.
1. Check the hydraulic oil quantity of work.
2. Check the sealing hydraulic system pipeline and accessories.
3. Check the foot brake, hand brake work is reliable.
4. Check if the joystick and flexible in the neutral position.
5. Check the tire pressure, the front wheel: 0.30 ~ 0.32 MPa, the rear wheel: 0.28 ~ 0.30 MPa) is normal, the tire bolts are loose, the clamping force is: 830 n. m. The pressure of the tire must control within the prescribed scope, otherwise it will cause a blowout and other major